View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 12:20 PM   #32
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb
It doesn't help if you drop the rear strut in most cases. That's only if you're car is too low and the roller wheel is only hitting the fender well and not the actual fender.

If you don't want the dent, you should consider not rolling it so high, maybe about only 1" to 1.5" high of the actual fender, so you decrease the area you're actually pulling. Also, don't get so angle happy. As someone pointed out, you're pushing the fender lip up, but not as much usable clearance.

Jung918 fenders are MAD ripply like mr. ripleys believe it or not. Tell brokeass to go a bit slower and work it over evenly. That reminds me of one of my first pulls and when I used a hammer to roll it.

And Yes, get wheels before the pull! People always want to pull but you should just roll your fenders first and then get your favorite wheels and test fit them to know how much you have to work.

Norm and I was going to go over to your pad to get it rolled/pulled. I gave you a call to try to set something up but you didn't pick up. Then you called me back and hung up before I could answer it. I tried calling you back but you hung up on me.

Like I said, the car is getting painted in a month. Even if I ordered the wheels I want today, it would take acouple of months to get here.
I will be test fitting a friends set of wheels. Never knew your guys worried so much about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004
hahah, dude posted pics of his roll/pull and gets made of fun of b/c its all wrong.

your car doesn't look like it needs paint. you should've got wheels before you pulled and painted.
My world doesn't revolve around what people think.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote