View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 07:00 PM   #36
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb
Jung918, most likely I wasn't getting service. Therefore it just hangs up. But hey at least I tried to call back. At any rate, next time don't be afraid to leave a message. All Norm told me was he would get ahold of me in a couple weeks. I've known Norm awhile and wouldn't hesitate to help him or his friends out. Anyhow, body work will clear that right up, but I was just pointing out a)either the fenders were hammered and pulled (thus the uneven ripple) or b) he rolled pulled unevenly (too quickly).
Drift Into A Curb is stupid legit, best rolla in the OC/LA

Cell phones suck ass

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote