View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 02:22 PM   #41
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtl631
Just to add to this:

When I need odd tools I tend to look to Harbor Freight since you can often get a set of something for the cost of 1 from Sears, Snap-On, etc. Frankly, if you only use it once or twice, it doesn't matter if its super high quality. So, I checked out HF's site and they have a 100 piece security bit set that's normally $15, on sale for $6 now (haha, I love you HF). Unfortunately, when I finally dug up the specs, it only goes to T-40 Security Torx, and T-45 regular. Works Bell hubs do come with the T-50 key, so you don't have to worry about it with them (or the HKB). Moral of the story: get a decent hub, not some shitty Momo, and save yourself some hassle and the annoyance of having to track down a weird tool!
Previously Works Bell hubs did come with the security tool, however at the moment Works Bell has stopped including this tool. We are trying to source these tools so we can include them again with the hubs, but as of this moment not ALL hubs have them (updated 1/16/08).

Also, for those who purchase a S13 hub from me (#602 or short is #618S), it requires that you hammered in the included prongs into the back of the hub.

It should go in the 12 o clock and 6 o clock position in order to cancel your turn signals.

S14 does not require this.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 01-16-2008 at 03:07 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote