View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to HellonFire
Ok, first off. No the chain should not have any slack in between the two cam gears. BUT I have had many SR's that did, and had no problems.

I will look through my pics in a second, and find a picture of how mine looks.

Second, you don't have to take off any belts to look at your tensioner. Look underneath your FPR on your head, you will see two 10mm nuts holding on a plate looking thing. Thats the tensioner. Take those nuts off, and there you are.

Third.. Don't use "The Right Stuff" its horrible, and you will never get it off. Its seals VERY well, but I still to this day cannot get my plenum on my VR4 off becuase I used that stuff. I had 2 other friends pulling on it with me. I swear I could lift my car by that thing. Just get some RTV. Like Permatex Red.

And also, where were you planning on putting the sealer?

Tyler
HellonFire is offline   Reply With Quote