View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 08:34 AM   #110
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Update

I got quite a few of the parts yesterday, enough to get the motor installed this weekend. Anyone know if you can put the power steering lines on after the motor is in? I'm pretty sure you can. I didn't take any pictures of the parts at my place so here's what I got in yesterday off of the manufactures website:

Cusco Motor Mounts

Hybrid Development Intercooler

They are both excellent pieces of hardware. They're really gonna look nice on that new car Or at least the intercooler is The motor mounts are so much nicer than what was on there, which was to be expected but damn they're solid.

I also got in my boost and oil pressure gauges as well as the a-pillar pod for them. I went ahead and attached those to the a-pillar last night since I had the pillar at home.

This weekend I will be dropping the motor in. It will make it harder for me to get my new oil pan in when I get it(assuming I dont get it before the weekend) but getting that motor in will give me a lot to do until then. I can start having some real fun

Tried to take the pilot bushing out yesterday on my lunch break but the damn thing looks like its never been changed (and probably hasn't been). It wouldn't budge for anything and with that, I couldn't get my new clutch in. I will be getting a puller for it today or tomorrow on my lunch break.

Oh, before I forget. I noticed on the SR transmission there is a vacuum line that is directly on top of the transmission. It is near the shifter and will be unreachable once the motor is in. Anyone know what this is for? Should I plug it? Did some searching through Zilvia and the FSM and couldn't find anything on it at all.

Check back this weekend for some nice updates.