View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #115
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Update

Tomorrow I will start doing a majority of the work to the new motor. I have the motor mounts and will be mounting the SR tomorrow. I also got my intercooler, gauges, and a plethora of other parts that will almost complete the swap.

Here are some pictures of the parts I've gotten in.

BA Motor mounts

Clutch Fork Pivot - For sale btw($30). If no one claims it before tomorrow morning I'm installing it Don't necessarily need it for my swap since I didn't upgrade the slave cylinder and my pivot is in good shape.

Hybrid Development Intercooler

I got my BOV flange welded onto the hotpipe today but the guy did a kind of shady job.

I was worried about the seal so when I got home I closed all the ends of the hotpipe and filled it with water. Sure enough, one tiny area of the weld was dripping very slightly. Do you guys think JB Weld will hold a hole of that size under boost? It's literally like a pinhole in size.

Awesome updates tomorrow after 9pm EST.