Thread: VH45de into S14
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 11:39 PM   #28
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14
^^ well i already think your cool for doing this....however i would think you were even cooler if you could find a 5spd 1jz at a zilvian discount if you think there is a possibility lmk..... but seriously nice swap
I think his connection is a wrecking yard, not a jdm junkyard.

Dude Hockey Pucks ftw. We used Hockey pucks on this S12--> VG30DE Swap that just got banged out. So you were 2mm off slot line up? Does not sound bad at all. Dremel!

We were thinking of doing a manual trans swap on a friends q. This is shaping up to be the same only MUCH lighter. It sucks that you wont feel the before and after of the headers, it is a HUGE difference.... oh that and Nitrous. This engine LOVES nitrous.

Turbo...? Short of a low compression rebuild and some serious management, Rear Axle mount? Have to keep it V8 Style.

Reasons why VH45>LS1:
Over Head cam, IE 4 CAMS.
Much Higher Redline.
Lighter.
Nissan.