View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #39
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I never liked LRG. Mainly because it's too "mainstream" for me. I mean, they have so many ugly designs out there. I don't blame the founders though. They're filthy rich now.
Mainstream? of all people, i wouldn't expect you to call LRG "mainstream." Maybe you meant "played-out"

NIKE (in general) is way more mainstream then anything in the world. not a dis to you or anyone (including myself) on NIKEs but everyone has them. ask your oba-chan, she might have a pair for walking.

so people might say "F.U. i rock dunks." the same company that makes dunks makes these too:

Rule of Thumb - just rock what you like no matter if its "mainstream" or some really dope new shit that no one has heard of.

Lets stir the pot a bit: Why do skate shoe companies have all these low -tech styles with high tech pricing?
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote