View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #12
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
*knock knock*

Hello sir I've got a great offer for you, that I am doing today and only today. For the low price of $160 I can roll the fenders on your vehicle parked outside.

You'll turn heads, and receive tons of compliments when you find your wheels and tires are just millimeters from the now flat sheet metal in your bodywork, for that more aggressive stance of your vehicle.

*Slams door in face*
Don't knock it until you've seen his work. It maybe pricey for some, but I'd gladly pay the extra few bucks to make sure its done right the first time, and save me the trouble of getting body work to repair the damage that may occur from other people.
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote