View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 09:48 AM   #69
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
What is the REAL reasoning behind this thread.

In other words, what are you, Farzam, hoping to gain with this thread?

As far as I can tell, this is an Off Topic, or Tech Topic, at best.
Made this thread at Kevin's request/demand/command.

He specifically said to put this thread in chat or tech and I figured chat would be best, but if you think it needs to be moved, then by all means do so.

What I hope comes out of the thread is that people gain knowledge on topics addressed and to enrich the zilvia community. It seems that many n00bs get caught up in being a n00b and get left behind, and this is partially to ensure that they get a better chance at becoming a rolemodel zilvian. I'm essentially being a humanoid search function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_sticker05 View Post
Just a little update. Now the dash lights and gauge lights dim for a split second when I hit the brakes. My defi gauges will reset if I hit the brakes like ~3-5 times. What do you think? STILL a weak ground?
You have a bad case of electric gremlins.

Call the Ghostbusters as soon as you can. Make sure the gremlins can't hear you.

Get a voltometer, look around and see if everything is fine. Also check your Fuses, relays, harnesses, battery, grounds, etc...doesn't hurt to look.

I'd probably take out all the electronics you have and see if the car still acts up and then slowly install/uninstall stuff. Doesn't sound like much fun, but you'll probably run into the problem. It's what I do.