View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 09:24 AM   #11
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
I made a modification to the search today.

I started to realize that while I liked using the search, I didn't like that over half of the results were from the For Sale section. Typically when I am searching, I'm searching for an answer to a problem which would be found in the Chat or Tech Talk sections.

With that in mind, I made a new version this morning that only searches through those two forums.

How to upgrade

What you will want to do before installing is to delete the old search function. Do this by clicking on the down arrow next to the search box and going to "Manage Search Engines..."

Select Zilvia.net and click the Remove button, now hit Ok.

Browse to the address below and click the down arrow next to the search box when it changes colors and click "Add Zilvia.net"

http://www.jamesoft.net/AddZilviaSea...Chat_Tech.html

And you're done. It will only search the Chat and Tech Talk sections. Sadly we can't allow it to let us select which forum since it has no dynamic functionality but it fits my needs (and hopefully everyone elses) better.

Also, anyone wanting to mirror the files, just send me a PM.