View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
UNMOLESTED 1993 Nissan 240sx 5 Spd Hatch w/ 88k MILES!!!!

Year: 1993 Nissan 240sx 5 Spd Hatchback
Mileage: 88k Miles
Color:Jade Green w/ Tan Interior
Asking: $2,800 OBO

Well I bought it 3 days ago with plans of a KA-T and now, I am just going to pick up a coupe and go that route with it. This car is immaculate. It has 88k original miles. The color is Jade Green w/ Tan Interior.

Interior: The interior is spotless w/ 2 cracks in the dash (due to sitting). Other then the cracks, you could eat off the floor. The car is literally ready to sit on Nissans Showroom floor interior wise.

Exterior: It had a brand new paint job before she sat for a while. Drivers side fender is minor surface rusting (6inch circle.) And there is a minor patch on the hood. There is absolutely NO dents, dings, or anything in the body. She is as spotless as can be. It only needs to be washed up and buffed and she should shine real well.

It is a base model car, so it doesnt have anything spectacular as far as options. It does have a Radio and A/C too. A/C will need to be charged.

It has absolutely no rust and the engine bay looks brand new. It has a 3 day old battery from Napa aswell. I just changed the Thermostat and flushed the radiator as well. Other then that, she purrs like a kitten. I am the second owner. Car was originally a South Carolina car. It needs a Right Rear 1/4 Glass, but I will include one and if I get what I am asking, I will spring for it to be put it. 4 new tires are included since they Brand New ones that came with it were Dry Rotted.

PICTURES WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!!
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links