View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 07:08 AM   #72
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg View Post
Does anyone else see whats wrong with this?
dude i hate HATE HATE!!!! ups! they really need to rethink the way they run their business. i hate tons of parts comming from ca to nyc and every time i would request that the package be signed for. and not only did the mother fuckers leave amost 1000 bucks in parts at the wrong address, they just left it on their porch!!!! and i mean ny is not the safest of all places so some crack head could have came and scooped up the boxxes and then what....... dude sometines i would rather use usps

anyways great job on the thread, its pretty awsome! keep the pics comming for us noobs!