View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 09:11 AM   #48
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
hahaha thats fuckin nasty....dont shake that dudes hand lol
its not just the hand shaking... fugg! half the office doesnt even want to be around/near the dirty foo. what makes it worse is, right after pooping.. (and not washing his hands). he will sit as his desk, and proceed to stuff his face full of junk food. The worse part is he smacks his lips when he eats... LOUD too. its fuggin horrible. The staff and I are just thinking.. "man.. he must really like eating his own fecal matter".

it just really disturbs me that when he finishes at the urinal/toilet... that he can see us... freaking makes eye contact.. and still have the nerve to walk right out. (im usually washing my hands when he is walking out).

DISTURBING!!!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE... I think i might quit this job.... anyone want to go work at U.S. Customs and Immigration with me? hahahaha we can take of the parking lots with silvias
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote