View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 09:05 AM   #23
BEISSEN
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BEISSEN is a well-known jackass
Send a message via Yahoo to BEISSEN
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kreator Posted on Sep. 17 2002,9:18
-------------------------------------------------------------Uhh, i'm down for it. Except my car is kinda dead... BTW, a friend of mine just bought a 95 purple 240. I think he is gonna be driving it by the end of the week, so might see him at the b&n. It's an auto, but he got it for like 5500, so it's a good deal i guess. only 55k miles. So yeah, i can design a site if you want... I was actually thinking of starting a altogether md/va/nova/dc club for like all the cars. big forums are fun hehe.. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

I have a site that i readt for a club i can redo what ever but If you want to check it out just click my link.Hey GtSpecR if you want to know when you get there unless you want to roll down with me is just look in the parking lot and you will see me there trust me i have a red 97 just look for e i might have my hood open.My licence plate reads beissen as well.