Thread: Re: THE SEATS
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #26
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
I received my seats today. I wasn't able to inspect them, to make sure they were genuine. Seats arrived, when I was about to drive to work. What surprised me, is how they were packaged. In a box? Nope. Surrounded by bubble wrap? Negative. They came in garbage bags, wrapped by clear mailing tape. I know how shipping is, and I wouldn't be surprised, if my seats were tossed around, like yesterday's garbage. I would have thought, that they would have been better protected. I'm gonna go home tonight, and inspect the seats. Can anyone verify this: Real bride seats, have an expiration date? Any other way of verifying that they are real?
fairly sure it depends on which model of seat you got. If they are reclineable then they are NOT certified race seats and therefore would NOT have an expiration date, but real race seats will have an expiration date on the tag much like harnesses, the tag will have many dates on it and the date that has a hole put through it is your expiration.