View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #116
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
UPDATE!!!

after 3 events in about 2 weeks i have learned a rgeat del more abou tmy car and what it is still capable of in its medeocre performance standings. I will have video posted of both VIR GRand from teh mazda drivers event, and video from my last session at Hyperfest in which case i killed it and had a great time out there.

I ruined a front caliper and ended up having to barrow from a drift guy that happened to be at Hyperfest also. Now i have just replaced both my front calipers with remanufactures Iron calipers to keep costs down and the make sure they never fail, all new hardware pads and rotors both have one weekened on them, so they should last me about a year.

the seats and harness's were by far the best investment i have event spent on myself and the car, hands down, no complaints, at all.

my turbo has been making some kind of chirping noise so i may investigate or just go ahead and run it till it dies, not sure yet, its a pretty good debate.

new suspension plans are in the works, everything to tune camber, toe, ride height, comfort and shock rebound, should be a good setup, great compared to my current, i am hoping its my last big investment needed to get to the low laptimes at Summitpoint that i want so bad, we will have to wait and see.

i will be starting a new build thread for fun of my brothers car, Honda Civic, his old car crashed outside T10 at VIR at the ITR EXPO, so alot of swapping parts, chassis prep, cage work, etc all must be done, its a long process, but itll turn out absolutly amazing when we are done with it .

pics and video are my next updates, so cross your fingers, they should be good.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote