View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #112
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
this was taken off Az240 written by a friend of mine, justin.

__________________________________________________ ______________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
i dont know anyone on that az forum

but all of you know my name, and what i look like, and about my car

Infamy is not the same thing as being famous.

especially when you have a cadillac engine cover on your KA.

If it was really about the shirt sales and not how emo cool you are, you'd be a real business man and have some professionally designed shirts with a product shot of the goods. The whole concept of Viceroy is a big contradiction with all the mediocre photographs of mediocre cars on a mediocre website. I don't see why people are so content with this naive mediocrity.

I'd take all of these comments back if the condition of your cars was of the finest excellence, the layout and design of your website was of the highest visual aesthetics, your shirts were made of the finest materials, your demeanor was of the highest character, and your image of the highest prestige. You know, like actually care about this fad you've created.

As it stands, Viceroy is a shit stain on the 240 scene...... you can polish a turd all you want, it's still a turd.

And this is not hating, because that would insinuate you matter. This is advice for if you ever plan to be taken seriously and be considered a movement.

signed,
Justin Haugen

p.s. Now you know someone's name here.
__________________________________________________ _____________