Thread: -:- Sportmax
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 02:59 PM   #68
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
stockevokiller - pmd you bro. You can call me up since we are local too if you like.

boj - shipping for you is $12 a rim

jstyle - sportmax was, right now we are ok on stock. Price for shipping to you is $12. A price for each rim is on the first page, i'll hold the low price I had before for the zilvia members.

====
FEEL FREE TO CALL ME TO GUYS IF ITS EASIER. I rather have it that way too, its easier to get the formalities like shipping address, what product, and so forth. If you would like, I can call you, just PM ME YOUR NUMBER