Old 08-29-2007, 01:19 AM   #40
iHeart240

Trader Rating: (0)
iHeart240 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to iHeart240
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Welded Diff = Poor man's LSD

I don't know your meaning of a decent price for an LSD.

I will just say this to you.

Quality over quantity. If you don't know what that means then just think it over and you'll figure it out.

Don't spend your money on crap parts just to save a few bucks. Save the money and spend it right the first time and you shouldn't have to do so again.

A welded diff will allow you to drift but is a pain in the ass as a DD (for some people).

Some LSDs that are well known for their name and quality are Tomei (what I used and love), KAZZ, Cusco, ATS (which there's a sale for on the forum right now at a great price), NISMO, and OS Giken (baller)

I'm sure I miss some other companies but that's the ones I remember.

Also take into consideration that the different brands of LSD has their own pros and cons depending on the people who use them. Everyone has their own opinions. Which is what you should make.

Lastly don't get too butthurt about the flaming its just how it is. You'll come to appreciate it because at least its the honest truth. Stick around, you'll learn alot from this forum.

GL
Yah thanks im not getting to "BUTTHURT" about it i see how it is. Yah i have learned somethings like i guess if u dont research good enough and you ask a question u get flamed on like crazy lol.
iHeart240 is offline   Reply With Quote