View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #16
silviapilot
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
silviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nice
It doesn't matter what apple thinks or wants at least for this generation iphone. If it can be hacked to take a SIM card, it can work on any network anywhere in the world. Think globally, and you will understand why he gave that kid a car. Because in Europe, the U.K. Japan (to my meager knowledge) this phone has not been released. Apple does not want it in a SIM card world, because that means no contracts and no lock in sales. Apples infamous urge to control all aspects of their hardware is revealed in this phone. I havent seen the phone, but i don't know how easy a SIM socket can be merged into the phone. That would be the only challenge i see. Make money! FTP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
fuck , but I bet he will get sued for profiting from hacking it. If he had not accepted the z and phones everything would have been fine. Now he has officially been paid publicly for hacking it . I smell a lawsuit coming.

Behold! the speed and agility of the Dragonfly... and know that victory is yours!
silviapilot is offline   Reply With Quote