View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #19
silviapilot
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
silviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nicesilviapilot is just really nice
Uhhm, did you actually read past my first paragraph? "I havent seen the phone, but i don't know how easy a SIM socket can be merged into the phone" You obviously don't know much about me, calling me an apple hater when i manufacture ipod products you silly rabbit. I don't know the Japanese mobile phone system either, i simply went off the media news about apple not releasing the phone in europe and the UK, which both use GSM and pre paid dominates those regions. If you want to talk and educate me, do it like an adult.... not a disenchanted teen. :ghey:
I don't lack technical knowledge about cel phones, or even how they work. Not all phones come with a SIM card, some are CDMA (that's code division multiple access) And i have forgotten more about surface mount electronics and pcb (printed circuit board) design and manufacture than you will ever know about. So lighten up. It isn't that serious.
Kognition

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
lol, you obviously have no idea what your talking about. The iphone is already a sim card phone. Its GSM. Japan is a whole other protocol for cell transmission that is unique to Japan. So the fact that you brought up Japan means you know absolutely nothing about the cell industry. You also talk like a anti apple windows fanatic lol.

Your lack of technical knowledge of cell phones is phenomenal and the fact that you speak up without that knowledge plants your foot firmly in your mouth.
Plus you think just because I posted what I did that its how I actually feel myself? You assume a lot about me. I was making a observation not based on if I approve or disapprove of what the kid did. I would have expected better from you.

Behold! the speed and agility of the Dragonfly... and know that victory is yours!
silviapilot is offline   Reply With Quote