View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:24 AM   #102
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hehe.

Clean

I think you need lower sides and rear skirts tho (I'm sure you address this in the thread but eh 4 pages and Zilvia is running slow so...)

More specifically I think you need more aggressive aero to match the white TE's

Need pics in the sun to really see tho, the overcast is making it hard to see the lines of the car

Also I think you should take the stickers off the cage....cage color is nice, but stickers kinda just make it messy

Pick and choose with the bars too, either just cage + strut bar, or strut bar + pillar bar....but all 3 is just like overkill

And tsk tsk on the rock e brake

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote