View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:29 AM   #104
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post
Im ganna be honest, I liked it better red. But either way still a badass car.
Agreed. Just some constructive criticism... with those wheels (sizing, style, etc) and the spoiler I personally would have gone with a little more aggressive sides at least and perhaps more aggressive kit overall. But thats just my personal opinion. Just seems like it went a step backwards from the original look. That and the overkill in bracing. The cage itself is typically enough then to add a STB, C-pillar bar and a trunk brace, that just seems like you're adding more weight, hurting performance versus improving. Ill let Russ chime in on this since hes been there, did the same and took most of his out on the blue car.\

Like Logan mentioned... e-brake too. Function > form, if its just a cable issue thats easily solved and I hope you do so. Otherwise Z32 e-brake assy isnt hard to source on here, Im sure plenty of people on here would be willing to help out.

Just being critical since you obviously put a lot of time, money and effort in the car. Otherwise not too shabby.