View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:54 AM   #53
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by undesiredshoe View Post
There should be a game where you can choose cr ratios for your pistons, change out stock cams for longer duration cams for power or just a cool sounding idle, different size turbos so i can use a sr t25 on a corvette, add drag slicks, choose different tire sizes, different wheel widths and sizes/offsets, different sounding bov's, tune your car on a dyno and control your afrs and timing with the possibility of running to lean/too much timing, control how much boost you want to run, control meth/nitrous injection via rpm switch, efan switch at certain temperatures, coolant type, brake fluid type, different fuels, add cooling panels, sideskirts, origin aero, roll and pull fenders, and your car should be able to detonate due to bad tuning, overheat from bad water pumps or leaks, break spokes on wheels because you chose rota wheels and blow struts, because you could only afford stock replacements and not stance coilovers. Oh yeah there is a game like that, its called Reality.
Dude, I HAVE this game. I bought it used for $11k and there was already a saved game on it with 6.25% completion so I just started off there. I read the reviews before I bought it and the only bad part about this game is that there's no restarting if you fuck up, it's just straight up game over. That and there's a daily subscription you have to pay (it's like $3/22 miles you play or some shit like that). The AI drivers in the game are pretty realistic and propose a challenge in all events. Game's REALLY similar to Test Drive Unlimited, but even better! I highly recommend this game to everyone.