View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
In Regaurds To The MB Weapons GB

Whats up guys. Its been a minute since I have had time to get on here, let alone free time. I owe alot of apologys and alot of refunds. I will start out with a brief description, nothing long or drawn out about what happened.

As many of you know I had purchased a Domain name to start a business. I had my licenses and everything and planning on moving to FL and starting my site and eventually a shop. Well, being down there I hooked up with a few "Investors". Well they had me snowballed from the beginning. We had a few locations eyed out and what not.Well me being from NC, I would drive down for the weekend and have meetings. Long story short, they emptied my bank account with the money accumulated from the GB and Money from my Loans. All in All they got me for around $9k-10k. They had gotten my information on a stupid error by me. They had "contacts" who could finish up my website. Well, I would keep seeing stages and all appeared to be well. He finished it and before he would release the website to me, he wanted payment. I had only met him once but my two investors assured me he was the best. So, I had given him my Bank Card number to allow him to charge it for his fee on creating the site. Supposedly they used a program called Telecheck which allows CC and Check payments. Instead of me waiting to get back down there in 2 weeks, I went ahead and payed him via CC by Phone. 2 Days later, my account started deep in the negative. First was my phone bill, second was a few other charges and so on. After that I lost all contact. I immediately filed a report with my bank and started pursuing. All of this only to lead to deadends. Being young, eager, and uneducated, I got the stick and hard. To this day, the money is gone, my bank cant do nothing and I am out of my money.

For the last 5 sets of rims, I actually sold my car to get them out. Started selling everything to make anything back to get rims out.

I just wanted to let everyone know, who didnt get a chargeback, I will pay in full, my debt. I have a good paying job and I plan on 1. Getting there Money back or 2. If you still want the rims, that route.

Granite, I only make $4-600 a week, All my money will go to paying you guys back until its payed in full.

I have no excuse as to way it took so long for me to come on here. It was more or less, shame. Most people know I pratically lived on this forum, and when this happened, I felt as though I couldnt come back until it was payed in full. After many hours of thoughts and guilt, I decided to come tonight and let everyone know whats up.

Once again, I am sorry for this mishap. I never saw it coming. Saw my chance at the american dream and it bit me in the ass. I would like to apologize to everyone and make it right. I understand if your not forgiving, just allow me to make it right. Thanks Again Guys, I am Sorry.

--Alec.
Sponsored Links