View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:31 PM   #10
SusanR34
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
SusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SusanR34

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
you mean head bolts?

you could start by learning that a nissan sr20det engine uses torque yield head bolts...

ARP, Maxworx, Greddy made studs.

what about metal in the oil passages.

i know i know im bashing your thread, but im just making sure thats not a typo.'

oh and cometic head gaskets are garbage.

try offering PE, tomei, hks or best of all Apexi with the integraded grommet style fire ring around each cylinder for the best seal.

just a thought...
Sorry my mistake, these engines do not have aftermarket head studs. I am aware that SR20det engines uses torque yield head bolts...

Metal in the oil passages? I would never sell an engine in that condition. These engines are taken a part- tanked and cleaned.

I can install any head gasket you want. PE, Tomei, HKS and Apexi are all great products I have them instock. (I am an authorized Apexi dealer)

We sell, install and specialize in custom engine builds. We are not new to this industry. I currently have 36 cars here for SR20, RB20 and RB25 swaps and rebuilds. I would be happy to provide references of previous engine buyers.