View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #24
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexdb View Post
0100: You can have your EVO and the 3 hot guys you can pack in back. For 68k, the GTR is a force to be reckoned with, and on a level that a Mitsubishi will never be.
Nah you can have the 3 guys, since you seem to be into that. lol who the hell calls guys hot. I guess I will feel that much better when I beat a "force to be reckoned with".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_s14 View Post
Considering the millions Nissan probably put into the car for R&D, you have to be pretty naive to call it an evo 4 with mods, let alone thinking you can beat it on the track.
Wow considering I am building this car myself on my own dollar I am going to feel pretty good when I do beat this monster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I don't bet clueless people. Its not fair to them.
I am not that clueless. Maybe I am I don't know. I have raced formula cars and closed wheel cars in the SCCA for along time and I know what works and what doesn't.

Don't back out of the bet now.

Wow just crazy I call the car overpriced, which it is, and people go mad. I don't think any of you have built a race car before, is the problem. $68k for that pig with that hp is a joke. I know first hand what can be built in that price range. I am not saying I don't love the car because I do, and in 5 years when it's not overpriced I will buy one. I don't buy overpriced cars and that is every new car. All I said was that the car is overpriced, and that for the same (less) money a car can be built to destroy it.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com