View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:00 AM   #27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You know what, I never bet you in the first place and you really need to check your attitude and yourself here. You don't even know if I was going to buy a GTR anyways. I was commenting on the car and friends were joking about buying it.
For someone who claims to have so much experience you fail in life experience and being able to read jokes and sarcasm.
You also fail in researching the shit your talking about. Your losing here and going down fast. give it up. Unless you want to look like a complete idiot.
I don't know man start from the top and read what I wrote and what you wrote. I didn't have an attitude, if anything I think you did. I didn't say overpriced for no reason. I said it because I ment it. You called me out by saying I was on drugs. So I wrote a reply proving that it is overpriced aka an evo IX can be built to outperform it for less money. Now the only way we can prove this is to have a 2 out of 3 battle like I suggested. It would have been fun not for money or anything. Just for fun. I didn't know you weren't actually buying a gt-r. Why didn't you post that after I asked if you wanted to do the 2 out of 3 battle?

What did I fail in researching? I wrote two things that the gt-r is overpriced and that a roller IX could be built for the same (less) and outperform the gt-r. Both are fact. Any new (econo or super) car is overpriced. The minute you roll it off the lot you loose thousands. That is why I never have and never will buy a new car. You get so much more for your money used and even more if you buy a roller and build. So how do we prove that fact that a roller IX can outperform a new gt-r? Going to have to wait till it comes out I guess, but trust me the gt-r will be 1 sec slower in the 1/4 and even further behind on the road course.

Again don't get me wrong I love this new gt-r just wish it wasn't so heavy. In 4-5 years I hope I find a roller.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com