View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #42
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
^Already knew that gt-r info, but the new F1 I did not know about. Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ok this is it 0100 you have been popping attitude with your very idea of making a 10k car with a bunch of upgrades beat a brand new almost 500hp supercar that pretty much kicks ass from all the reports on it. Now if you can't see that your lost.
Still playing the attitude card, what is that the third time you posted this. lol why does that even matter? Let's make it easy. I have an attitude, now I don't have to read another gay post from you whining about my attitude.

Quote:
Second off you started this shit not I. Your ego will not let you back down either. As far as manning up goes. I have never backed down and have been winning this debate with actual points and facts.
I started a debate on price, yeah and guess what the title of this thread is. Why am I going to back down, we are still debating. The man up was in reference to you bitching about someones "attitude" on zilvia. That is just laughable.

Quote:
You have done nothing but through pure speculation out based on what you think. No facts .
I already said I was basing this on an educational guess. Both cars are not on the road yet. I can only go by my past track experiences, builds and similar built cars. What facts have you posted?

Quote:
I have not fabricated anything, just pointed out what your doing. Though the fact that you said I too was starting to fabricate shit, pretty much means you admit your full of shit and that your off base. You lose, game over.
You stated this:

Quote:
Now when your losing the debate you resort to trying to play the old saw of accusing the opponent of the vary thing you yourself are doing.
That my man is fabrication, and you have yet to quote me where I did this.

Quote:
Now instead of conceding you have lost the debate you start trying to throw other cars into the mix.
Do you know how to read? Seriously, I am really starting to wonder. I was responding to trsilvias13 comment "An old car + lots of cash will almost always take on a new car stock performance." I agreed with this and posted any good chassis can be built into a great car aka skyline, evo, fd, 911, etc.

Then I brought up the 996tt and zo6 in regards to exitspeeds post. Also brought up the 996tt and zo6 as they are in similar performance and price to the new gt-r. Need to compare the car to something and not just the 997tt.

Quote:
Fact is your ego for your car pretty much made you mouth off in this thread when we were discussing the GTR . Thats Attitude any way you look at it and you have lost.
End of discussion.
Yup I have an ego and a hard on for my car. Now please no more bitching about my ego. I know lot's of cars that will destroy my built evo, but a stock $68k gt-r I can guarantee will not be one of them.

Quote:
P.S. in wishing to keep this thread from going any more off topic I am done here. I proved my points I have nothing more to say on this subject.
You have not proven shit. Will the gt-r do low 10's? BTW I am developing my car for the mountain and road course not the 1/4, so if the gt-r can't beat the evo in the 1/4 IMO I don't think it will have a chance in hell in any other battle.