View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #130
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpdwgn View Post
the parts just keep flowing in like water... jesus..

lovin the flames on the motor. looks like you got the idea from c&y sports? they do that to alot of their jz motors and rb's

Nah, C&Y mainly uses solid colors that fade in and out, but they also use alot of sheet metal trim in their engine bays, which I do plan to do. The idea for the valve covers really came from a chopper. There was a bike show here a while back while I was building the motor and I really admired the attention to detail that was put into the bikes from construction on, so I decided to do the same thing, outlandish paint and alot of polished stuff. So far so Good.

C&Y has a shop down here in Okinawa now and I used to live right across the street from them, but since I have moved I only make it down there occasionally (When they have something for sale that I want or I hear of a different car that is cool). I have never seen them use flames though.