View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #23
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfreek View Post
konis r the best shocks/struts out there huh? but theyre expensive. like 700 bux, plus GC 350 bux, you mind as well get coilovers.right?
the shocks that one could get would be based on your spring rate right? for example u cant get a cheap shock that is not going to hold that much spring rate or else it will blow huh? are konis n kybs or someother brand going to be able to handle such stiffness?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Man another thread with dumb ass shit spread by people that really don't know.

Steve Shadows hits on the nail head! Any fool that is dissing a Koni GC setup does not know a thing about suspension. The only advantage that JDM coilovers have is they are preassembled. Oh boo hoo you can't take the time to put collars properly on a dope ass set of shocks.
Fact is if you really want a nice setup Koni's and Ground Controls is fucking sweet and won't cost you anymore than the ok lower budget coilovers. I try out suspensions for the sake of checking them out. Its why I have a set of Ohlins with Apex springs on one of my cars right now. It also why I am checking out a set of KBees but you know what? I am building a set of Koni's with Ground Controls because they are the shit plain and simple. Either read up on suspension or STFU if your dissing Koni's and Ground controls.
OK so it looks like someone is almost stealing your name here Dave.
Drift Freaq has lots of experience and is proven knowledgeable over the years.
Drift freek has yet to make a reputation for himself around here.

choose wisely.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote