View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:05 AM   #35
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
In his defense, sony does outsource alot of their products to third party companies (not in the US or Japan :P). I see the point he was trying to make though, in that any manufacturer; big or small, will have defects in their product, same as JIC who was getting a reputation for collapsing shock towers, etc. Which is a valid point to make, but the lack of customer service sounds to me like they know their product is failing, but don't have the budget to warranty their product.
Yes, but when Sony was really huge and not losing money like they are now, they manufactured themselves. Its not that I don't see his point. Its that is a flimsy analogy at best for several reasons that I point out.
Now your point about the customer service which is an elaboration on my statement about the customer service is very valid. Its obvious they are aware of the issue and its obvious they are trying to get on top of it buts its catching them off guard.

Facts are....
Yes, the OP has a valid complaint and is having problems
Yes, Touge Factory/Stance is lagging
Yes, other people are having the same problems and this is not an isolated incident.
Yes, Touge Factory midwestern fans jocking them, have jumped in here to defend. Which smells like a cover job.
In the end the OP review is fair and valid and holds weight.
Fact is until Touge Factory/Stance officially announces they have had a problem and are correcting it our have corrected it, it looks like they are just not holding up to their end of bargain as a Product producer.
Yes I know they said the had a badge batch of pillowbals but it was pretty much on the down low. Their customer support, or lack there of, is showing they are having a hard time keeping it under control.
I know you supporters don't like hearing this, though this is not a slam its facts. YOu cannot call facts a slam.

P.S. What they need to do know is called in the business, damage control. I.E. get public about the problem,acknowledging it and announcing a fix. It also includes taking care of customers with problems rapidly and courteously. If they fail in this department they damage their reputation. It seems in the end my previous sentence is exactly whats happening

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote