View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #42
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegaragespl View Post
Bought a set of Stance GR +, brand new.

installed it on the S13, took it to maybe 3 or 4 drift events. Didnt even daily drive the car. Didnt crash or get into any accidents.

Rear passenger shock/strut/ damper wouldnt go down anymore. Took it to a reputable local performance shop to confirm this. Also, the front coilover sleeves wont always lock. I tight them as much as I can, keeps getting loose. Dont take my words for it, I know for a FACT, Dousan PG has this problem too. Saw him having trouble at a Just Drift event.

called Stance regarding the issue.
First time, called them, and explained the situation, they asked me to get the invoice number from the distributor i got it from. So I got that.
2nd time, called them, they didnt answer their phone for the longest time. Had to call tougefactory, someone from there answered, cuz they are the same company you know? The lady there said the R&D department was in a meeting, so I left a number. Never got a call back.

3rd and 4th time, called and left number and msg. Never got a call back.

This happen in a 3 month span. Its not like I didnt give them time.
Stance is junk, customer service sucks so bad.

So all you people who dont run stance coilovers, and yet think so highly about them. Well, Dont. Cuz I used to read threads about how good stance coilovers were, and was curious. So bought a set. Tried it out, and they were not as good as it was hyped up to be.

What am i running now? I was thinking of running the megan tracks. Many 240 owners I know in the area uses megan, and seems to be reliable. (yes, i know it might ride pretty rough) And since they are local, they cant hide behind the phone. Hahahhaha

what the fuck
you dropping my name?
who the hell are you?
i HAD that problem
then i tightened them up as they should be and they are PERFECT
why the droopped? because i didnt tighten them enough when i first put them on.
i did it at the track that one time and now...5 6 8 events later...no problems no sagging no dropping. no problems.

its obvious you dont know much about coilovers.
save your breath on a reply

stance has done nothing but good stuff for me and people i knwo who run them
you sound just like a whiney baby.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote