View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #98
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
These are for xcessboost mostly.

They show the front bumper cracks (two of em, one near the corner light, and one on the bottom middle leftish side) and the general chipped upness of the front bumper.

The side shot shows the couple lil dings near the back of the left door.

The skirts are a lil wavy but it ofcourse comes with REAL uras skirts and rear bumper if you can haul em, otherwise they will be $150 seprately (dont ask, I have no spare front).

There is also a SMALL 1.5" crack on the rear bumper on the right side that you can see in one pic. It was from someone accidentally letting the jack put some weight on the kit. ALMOST NOT VISIBLE! Shit dissapears at more than 3 feet. Forgot to mention it though, so there it is. Also, rocks thrown by the rear tires have made their marks too.

All of the "damage" on this car is pretty much non existant at more than 10ft away... I just thought I would put it ALLLLL out there.

Bear in mind that the car is JUST AS IT WAS AT THE END OF THE EVENT! AKA, its dirty as shit still.
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote