View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:29 AM   #107
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
The scene is getting ruined in the U.K too. Tacky "tuner" magazine coverage of Japanese cars has shot up, meaning all the kids who used to drive bodykitted 1 litre shit boxes on 20s are now buying in to the Japanese scene, and genuinly ruining it. Everyone and their nan claims to be a "drifter", but this usually involves putting McDonalds trays under the rear wheels of their Citreon Saxo and handbraking around a carpark. Its pretty easy to tell whos who though. Normally its the ones driving like assholes that you stay away from.

Incase you guys cant picture the kind of guys im talking about, this is our version of ricers:

funny you should mention that, me and a mate from scotland were talking about this the other night, it's sad that its getting ruined worldwide.....