View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 PM   #8
-rip it up s13-
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
-rip it up s13- is on a distinguished road
hey!! my name is travis and im new to zilvia as some of you may know im the one all you guys get mad at for asking questions that were already disscussed.. sorry next time i will just search before but i really really do not appreciate all the mean comments that you leave me cuz all i was doing was askin!!!!!! so yea whatever lol
i live in colorado a worthless piece of shit state that has nothin to do but anyways i love cars and for my first car i had a 1990 240sx hatch and drove that stock for a wile before selling it and gettin a 92 coupe.. it already had the sr swap done but i knew everything about it cuz i studied and studied cuz i was planning on doing the sr swap on my hatch but the price was right.. so then i got into drifting after i had a sr and iv done all kinds of stuff to my car since then cuz it was all stock except for the sr wich even still had the smic!!lol but yea i love drifting and this forum has lots and lots of usefull info so thx guys !!! and sorry for being such an idiot and not searching before posting !!!!!!!
-rip it up s13- is offline   Reply With Quote