Old 12-19-2002, 10:02 PM   #24
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Quote:
Originally posted by Nismo240SX
well, the first night the new forum loaded slow as piss, but now, it loads faster... when i posted it. it too forever to have it posted. and a comment to S13Grl... yeah. when we changed to Ikonboard... we complained. so wouldn't you guys be smart enough to figure out that we wouldn't want another pointless change? my advice now is, LEAVE IT LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON! even though half of us want IKONBOARD back. is it just me, or is this style seem ricey? haha. had to throw the rice joke in.
Are you still listening to 8 Tracks? Wait, nm your most likely still in high school, so I guess it might be tapes for you. Since you know everything I suggest you build your own forum, and NEVER upgrade it. It will work well for you. Obviously you know nothing about forum software. Maybe you noticed when you first logged on to vB that the forum was still converting and might have seemed slow, must have been the end of the world for you. So quit complaining, the Moderators and I put ALOT of time in this site for nothing, so please learn to be more appreciative.