View Single Post
Old 12-25-2002, 11:06 AM   #1
KrushMasta222

Trader Rating: (0)
KrushMasta222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow '97~'98 240sx se/le California + Questions

Sup. I'm looking for a 97 or 98 240sx w/ manual transmission within the state of California. I have been searching for one for quite a while now and had many 'close encounters' to buying one but failed to do so (either ad for the car was old and had already been sold or I was one step behind another person in reaching the seller). I am starting to give up hope on ever finding a 97,98 240sx for sale... If you guys have time or want to help out a guy find his 'dream car,' please do so. Help of any sort would be appreciated (ads, links, phone numbers, address of seller, newspaper cuz' i might have overlooked something, etc). I am planning to get one within this month or am going to wait until the car turns up somehow...
Thx guys.

questions, comments you need to help me? Ill answer...

And this is the question I had in mind:
How hard is it to find a manual transmission for 97-98 240sx?
If all else doesn't work, I might be able to buy an automatic 240 and just have a transmission swap done on it. The problem is, I have no freakin' clue where to start to look for it and have no idea where to have it swapped once I have everything I need...
hmm... as long as I am gonna do a tranny swap maybe I should save up for sr20 engine swap as well. n/m , can't get too ahead here...

Again, any help would be appreciated and thx.

KrushMasta222
Sponsored Links