View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:53 PM   #34
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
After I thought about it, I think about it more of a "per capita" thing, looking at the number of people who buy them to modify them opposed to those that buy them to leave them BONE stock.
Where do you get your "numbers" from? I live in so cali, where you probably see more 240's than in any other state in the country, and honestly I will see at least 10-15 bone stock 240's driving around before i see 1 actual modified one.

I was just speculating whether or not he had any factual evidence or statistics that 240's are in fact "the #1 most modified car in the US". I'd think it would be civics before 240's. I'll see 15 modded civics before i see one that's BONE stock.

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote