View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:20 PM   #39
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally posted by BLiTz
Where are u in FL? And Jeff you in Tampa? Im in Destin! Didn't know there was any other real moded 240's near me...
o whoops i forgot to add that i meant when I go to florida, I will be going either this year or next year, I live in chicago, that place is about 7 hours away from me

It's just the 240 convention drive (if I go) that will be a bitch, someone said 11 hours to ATL, but if it takes 23 hours to go to indy from fl, i don't see how chicago to atl is only 11 hours.

EDIT: Nevermind half of what I said before, I looked at the location to quick and though Indiana.

Last edited by KiDyNomiTe; 01-08-2003 at 09:57 PM..
KiDyNomiTe is offline   Reply With Quote