View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #189
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Nice header. But I don't think those suspension bearings are going to like that much heat right there. Are you planning on shielding them at all. I'm talking about the upper control arm one that looks like it's zerk fitting has been blocked by the header and that rod end holding the steering shaft in place. That also looks like a really steep angle on the lower u-joint on the steering column. I mean it would be fine for street driving, but if the thing will see any performance driving it could lead to some weird feedback at the steering wheel due to the big difference in angle between the two u-joints.

But the header looks sweet.

Tim
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote