View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #63
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
just ask us staff members when you are there. We are really helpful and could even do ride alongs almost the whole day. Our goal is to get you drifting as good as possiable as quik as possiable.

That way you are having the most fun, can tell your progressing and if you do something stupid on the streets, your car will be more likely to make it home in one peice.

2 day event on balcony and HTM? Sounds great...will be down to go, just have to check to make sure my weekend is totally free.

And Eric- Dunno if you remember me but I think we met long time ago at an autox at el toro (I'm Jon and I drive that dark green metallic coupe) Do you still drive the primered black hatch??? Just wondering...great to hear you got more involved with the dritt scene dude!

Anyways, hope to be out there with you guys!

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote