View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 03:25 PM   #31
HemiCharger
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymore
Man I hate to burst all your bubbles but Nissan stopped making great cars in 1998 and I do not want anyone to say the 350Z is as great a car as the 300zx was. The 300zx is way better in almost every category. I love Nissan's older cars. I have owned a pulsar NX, NX2000, 2 240sxs and a 96 300zx. They made cars that had a lot of neat features and would go for ever. When they canceled the 300zx and killed the s series 240 the Nissan that had been around for 30 years or so effectively died. Renault is a crap company and Nissan is not doing well with them at all. I bought my first Dodge product which was a Hemi Charger and with the Challenger coming back that makes Dodge and Chrysler very competitive. Dodge combining with Nissan would be nothing but a WIN/ WIN for Nissan and Dodge. Period...
HemiCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links