View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #32
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
^ i think its Nissan North America that blows.. I loved nissan since i was a kid, i grew up around Zs and the lil pick up Hard bodys... but like you that was in the 90s as well.. I dont really like Nissans current line up. They didnt go balls out on the 350z *but from my understanding, the 300ZX died because of sales in the US, not many people would pay $40k for it, so they didnt want to go that route again since the late 90s they where doing bad* Yah the GTR is cool but it seems like its going to be out of reach for most of us common folks.

Crysler had some cool cars in teh past, nothing though to the outside world that is noticible in history though *I have a few hardback books on sports cars and historical cars and not really anything from crysler*