View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 06:51 AM   #36
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCharger View Post
NO fools -- I do own a 2007 Hemi Charger along with a 96 240sx Zenki. Dodge does not race in Formula series. They race in a little national known racing circuit called NASCAR. The Mopar SRT8 drift charger is badass and even if you do not like them then something should be said for a 4000 lb car that goes 0-60 in under 6 secs or the SRT8 which does it in under 5 secs.

Renault wins in formula racing well that is just great. So does Honda but one still builds sh@t boxes for cars and that is not the company from Japan. Dodge and Chrysler sell 100,000 plus Chargers a year probably more than three lines of cars from Nissan. The Charger might not be JDM tight but it is a nice well made car that gets great gas mileage for what it is.

The 350z may be molded after the original z but the best Z ever made was the early to mid 90s one and I am sorry but it is not a GT car. That was the z31 not the z32.

If you fear a Nissan / Dodge collaboration then think about how it worked for Mitsubishi they gain market in the US while having an avenue for distribution. Again, Nissan North America would benefit from such a partnership, not so much in other parts of the world.
are you fucking retarded? seriously?

how badass can the mopar charger be since it didnt even finish in the TOP 3 in fomula D.

nascar? who fucking cars? F1 takes waaaaaaaaaaay more engineering then slapping a carb'd V8 in a race chassis and going in circles.

the z32 is the best? the overweight POS? CMON. clearly you must have been typing out of your ass on that one, or have no knowledge of what the fuck a 240/260/280Z is.
AND HOW THE FUCK IS A Z31 A GT CAR?! are you seriously that stupid? i mean...really?

everything chrysler has invested or been apart of HAS FUCKING FAILED!!!! look at mercedes! THEY WERE LOSING MONEY WHEN THEY OWNED CHRYSLER.
look at the abomonation that was the DSM partnership!!! that failed pretty fast too!!!

and if chrysler sells sooooooooooo many chargers, then why the fuck arent they in the big 3 in sale in north america? oh thats right, because toyota, GM, and honda fucking PWN them.

you call Renault pieces of shit?
they are waaaaay ahead of chrysler in the global market in sales. yes. the GLOBAL market. some you clearly cannot wrap your fucking mind around, probably cause its shoved so far up your ass. and just because they arent in the US (yet) doesnt mean they make pos cars. and how the fuck would you know if they are shitty or not? you dont even live in europe! if you actually read up on them, renault has had some of the best selling cars in europe.

and i would take a V6 renault clio over that bloated piece of dried cum you call a charger.

and as far as mitsu goes, look where the fuck they are now. in the red, on the line of bankruptcy. yeh chrysler did SOOOOOO much them.

oh and if you knew how to actually drive a car, you'd know there's more to a car than a fucking 0-60 time. my 240 won't out excellerate an srt8, but itll out fucking handle one.

and srt8s ain't shit. i'll take a fucking corvette or a last gen trans am over one of those any day of the week.

so lets review.

F1>going in circles (nascar)
reneault>chrysler
mitsu=fail even with chrysler's poor attempt.
240z/260z/280z>Z32
you=fail
your car=fail
corvette/trans am/camaro>SRT8
god i love it when close minded rednecks get a hold of the internet, a keyboard, and a zilvia account.

i hope you do 0-60 into a fucking pole 6 seconds.