View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 04:08 AM   #52
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Hmm anything I say matter? Facts, I state facts, thats what matters. You use the Renault Le Car as a your only example of Renault lol. They did there job. Heh and the R5 Turbo rally car was based on them and it was badass.

You speak of Formula one and in the same sentence you speak of Indy lights as if they are the same type of cars? Far from it. Beyond being single seater open wheeled cars they share no other similarities. Indy lights are childs play compared to F1 One cars.

Dodge give Nissan engines? Why would Japan's Premier sports type vehicle manufacturer number 2 car maker even need them. Nissan's Engines have been earning accolades and proving themselves to the automotive world for over 20 years.

Your statement about the New 500 HP Challenger giving a New GTR a run for its money? Keep on smoking that crack.
For being such a so called fan of Japanese cars you know little about the history and engines.
Dodge would be a extremely bad idea for Nissan. period.

Oh and I don't think I would like driving a big sled of car (The Challenger you so cherish). Some of us prefers cars that really handle and don't just go in a straight line fast.

Once again I will say this. You started this. Do your research or shut up because your losing here.

P.S. I guess you love being a glutton for punishment because you suck in the debate department.
Dave u really let some angry knowlege out on this guy didn't you.... Funny shit... Don't argue with dave u will lose...