View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
lets make it into a "keep your car from getting janked" thread.

reviews on alarms, how to's on wiring kill switches, how to aim a firearm et c.

even my tercel, a car that no one would expect to be modified much less want to STEAL has 2 kill switches. one outside the car and one inside both hidden very well. all wiring involved has been grafted into the stock harnesses impossible to detect. including a quick release steering wheel.

a loaded .40 cal S&W sigma series with cross-sectioned hollow points in the clip rests on my nightstand when im in bed (exit holes with these bullets are the size of a softball) and i sleep 20 feet from my car.

even with this i didnt feel paranoid enough, so i installed motion sensing spot lights outside (8 to be exact) and an out only doggy door for the german shepherds. and im beginning to feel like no one will mess with my car.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote