View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #12
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
I guess it depends on what the demand for your car is in your area. There's like 6 S13s within 6 blocks of my house, 3 appear to be modified. I had my old S13 in front of my house with no window, door broken, no alarm, no security whatsoever (except for my keen sense of hearing, of course) with a million CDs in the passenger seat, yet I never had so much as a piece of gum stolen.

Call me lucky I guess.
You better knock on wood. Because the S-chassis is the new "civic," they're getting stolen like civics. It's the truth. If Samuel L. Jackson was desperate and jobless, I'd hire him to be my car guard.

Would you steal a car if Sam Jackson was chillin at your car?! Like this?! With a gun on his lap!?