View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #67
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCharger View Post
The Hemi is not going no where it is due for an upgrade with VVT and special engine control 25-30 mpg just might be possible -- I have gotten up to 25 mpg in my Charger.
It may not be going anywhere in the NEAR future, but the freaking VP said it's out. That was not a rumor. He SAID IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCharger View Post
Yes Dodge trucks are bad as I just saw a little red express sell for 50 grand on Barrett Jackson. Nissan had some cool cars and maybe I am more fond of them from my childhood. Hell the 240sx s14 96 I just bought is so clean I am almost afraid to put an sr20 in it. I might find a 90-93 model to throw one in it. The 510 is a nice car to and I have seen some of them tricked out. The cool thing about past Nissan's especially those brought over here was most of them had T-tops standard. My NX kinda looked like an egg but it was not ugly and it had an SR20de only image what it could do with a turbo version of that engine. You are right I was expressing my opinion on past Nissan products and applying it to what they make today. If Nissan could bring back certain cars and make T-tops along with turbos standard on their new Z maybe it would peak my interest more instead of just making a stripped out basic sports car. I guess that is why the 300 had ZX behind it and the 350 just has a Z. The X added the extra luxury items that I liked so much in the older Nissans.
I don't get why you keep bringing up Nissan's history? We all know about that. You're not wowing us with your attempted history class.

This thread is about Nissan and Chrysler making sweet truck love. Try and stay on topic.